- Bachelor's degree in Law/Business/Finance/ Accounting/Tax (2.2 minimum).
- Professional Tax Certification and/or ACA/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Comprehensive knowledge of international tax and tax modelling or planning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to speak French will be an added advantage
- A self-starter with a commitment to meet deadlines and able to take ownership.
- Team player who is able to work closely with the businesses and Finance teams.
- Willing to travel across Africa.