A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Minimum Qualities, Expectations, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities are:
- Completion of Law School and NYSC
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Computer literacy
- Interest in Litigation and research
- Eager to learn
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to get to work location on time (Ikoyi
If you are interested or know someone who will be interested in the position, kindly email the following as Microsoft Word Attachment Only. Note, If You Do Not Comply, You are Automatically Disqualified !!
Send in your application by clicking the 'Apply' button.
If you meet the requirements, you'll be called and asked to send in the following:
- In not less than 1500 words, taking any stand/view, discuss the challenges faced by legal practitioners due to the current issues at the corporate affairs commission, Abuja.
- In not less than 800 words, tell us about yourself and why you believe you are the preferred candidate for this position.
- Send in your current resume
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation on your first 100 days in office if you are employed. If successful, you will be invited to make the presentation.
Please check your email regularly
Kindly note that emails are the only form of communication.
Your response should include the following:
- Your name
- Your current email address
- Your most reliable phone number
- Your current address
On the day of the interview, you will be expected to bring the following:
- Photocopies of your credentials
- Writing materials