- The Government Relations Officer must work closely and efficiently with Sales and Engineering units in ensuring approval documents are secured as timely as possible to support station building/renovation projects, launch and uninterrupted sales activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies.
- Maintain a strong ethical relationship between Enyo and relevant institutions/ bodies with a view to ensure the long-term viability of the business.
- Documenting and managing all government regulations around Enyo operations to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the registration and approval processes for the company in the various states
- Identifying partnership opportunities for Enyo with Local, State and Federal Government,
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders at the Federal, State and Local Government level
- Carry out research, provide detailed policy analysis, identify regional vulnerabilities and recommend due mitigation.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Social/Management Sciences
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant work experience in downstream oil and gas supply chain management.