- Effective stakeholder relationship management
- 100% delivery on all sales and marketing targets set for the year
- Executing marketing strategic plans for the organization
- Liaising with Government on strategic sales and marketing policies and programs
- Preparation of sales and marketing budgets for the departments
- Presentation of sales reports to the Board/Top Management
- Implementing & Monitoring Advertising and Media campaigns
- Managing Consumer Behavior / Industry Relations.
- Ensuring optimum Service Agreement Levels for all critical performance activities.
- Liaising with Government Agencies on all matters relating to product.
- Monitoring development and delivery of products.
- Ensuring collection of fund/ debt according to terms of payments.
- Maintaining a viable customer database and track of activities.
- Developing and executing technical strategy;
- Providing leadership and direction for technical staff, setting an effective agenda and ensuring performance goals are met and set;
- Serving as a mentor, coach and guide to senior staff/management.
- Providing strategic direction and coordination of the various divisional strategies and maintains oversight for investment programs and operations.
- Providing leadership to the people to meet the set goals and maintain an appropriate balance between administration and operations
- Delegating and assigning work and authority effectively to appropriate levels in line with the empowerment objectives of the organization and undertakes/ensures effective performance management for target achievement
- Supporting organizational development and design to maintain a work environment that attracts, develops, retains and motivates a diverse and talented workforce;
- Coaching and developing others in the team.
- Providing adequate platform for accountability within team
- Strategic Marketing Management Industry Knowledge
- Extremely detail oriented in Project Management
- Good documentation & Info management skills Resilience, passion & innovation
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Flexible & Team player Business Acumen
Key Skills / Experience Requirement:
- An MBA or higher from any prestigious institution
- Real Estate Background
- Strong analytical skills and Good interpersonal relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics Entrepreneurial spirit
Years of Experience 10 years and Above