CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & wholesale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
- Under the direct supervision of the Supervisor, Generator Unit, Engineering Section, UNMIS, the incumbent is responsible for Maintenance, repair, overhaul, and rebuilding of high-speed diesel generators and pumps within a sector of the Mission Area
- He reports to Supervisor, Generator Unit on the proper delivery of related services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive Engineering Work Order Requests (EWRs), prints or sketches for the job
- Must be able to read blueprints and sketches
- Installs and maintains the generator wiring, electric motors, and machines
- Repairs electrical faults in generators, alternators, pumps, electric motors, and low voltage switchboards.
- Read and interprets mechanical drawings.
- Installs generator sets ranging from 4 to 1000 KVA for complete generating stations;
- Inspects maintains and repairs generator sets and diesel driven pumps
- Overhauls and rebuilds generators
- Perform other duties as required.
- Certificate showing technical competency at the journey level as a Generator Mechanic.
- Completion of four-year trade apprenticeship or similar vocational training in low voltage electrical systems and maintenance.
- OND or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant work experience as a Generator Mechanic in the FMCG industry.
- Experience in the installation, repair, and maintenance of diesel generators in the FMCG industry, including experience with Volvo and Perkins diesel engines;
- Experienced and competent in the use of machine tools and measuring instruments, including lathe and drill, calipers, micrometers, telescopic, trammel and pressure gauges; high-speed diesel alternators in the range 4-1000 KVA;
- Demonstrable ability to work with a multi-national workforce required.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.