- To support the business in achieving set objectives and
oversee daily operations to maximize its revenue and profits
- To lead the team on day to day basis and provide technical
support where required.
- To develop and sustain an efficient and effective Business
Process for the organisation.
- To make sure the organisation is running as well as
it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations
and needs of customers and clients.
- To ensure the organisation continuously achieves set
profit target and organisational goals.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. Qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management
of 10 years total work experience
- Must have proven excellent logistics and project management skills
- Excellent financial, budget and sales management skills
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills
- Have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Team oriented and performance driven
- Expert knowledge/experience in the Oil & Gas Servicing Sector will be an added advantage.
Core Competence (ies):
- Engineering, Design, Construction, Procurement, Pipeline Maintenance, Commissioning, Installation, Budget Management, Operations Management, People Management and High-end Project Management services.
Age: 35 - 40