- The prospective manager must be ready to travel round these branches at
- least once in a quarter or as the need arises.
- He is expected to help formulate and implement viable policies.
- He is to oversee all aspects of the business and make comprehensive
- report to the CEO.
- He is expected to motivate and drive staff towards achieving the
- company's goal.
- He should have a minimum of five years working experience at the
- managerial level with a reputable firm (this should be verifiable)
- He must be physically fit and healthy.
- Age should be between 38 - 43 years
- His overall contributions should reflect in the company's revenue.