- Guarantee seamless, effective operation Managing the day-to-day running of Resort
- Oversee and communicate the unit’s strategic direction and objectives to all subordinates ensuring mutual understanding of roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities.
- Oversees the departmental audits for adherence to core standards to enable us to address any lapses in the future.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, operating within set parameters with emphasis on cost
- Coordinate the development, deployment of policies, procedures, and guidelines in line with leading best practices, and ensure compliance of all staff
- Champion the implementation of first-class maintenance, and management culture for all assets and facilities and services (cleanliness and effectiveness)
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, admin personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid company strategies.
- Effective and efficient corporate communication
- Develop and maintain a relationship with service providers and other local vendors; negotiate on processes and agreements to improve operations.
- International travel and Protocol, and immigration arrangements for all staff and associates of the company
- Champion and oversee the implementation of improvement recommendations after obtaining all necessary approvals from management.
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the unit and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the company.
- Assign responsibilities to subordinates and monitor them to ensure timely delivery of high-quality results.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of periodic management reports on the activities of all units for management decision-making.
- Ensure positive customer experiences by maintaining high-quality facilities and remedying problems.
- Foster a conducive working climate by building and maintaining proactive relationships with employees/associates to understand and manage their needs and concerns, consistent with corporate goals.
- Ensure compliance and effectiveness of Hm policies and procedures (Staff Handbook, Recruitment and Training policies, etc)
- Ensure proper maintenance and administration of the payroll system.
- Develop an effective record and filing system and ensure that all staff files are regularly and properly updated, organized and safeguarded.
- Develop and ensure execution of annual training plan and budget
- Establish and maintain a viable talent pool in line with corporate strategic goals
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Key Performance Areas:
- Financial Efficiency
- People/ Capability
- Customer satisfaction
- Budget completion
- Job completion ratio
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Certification in hospitality Courses/Training will be an added advantage
- 3 years and above hands-on experience in the hospitality industry will be a major advantage.
- Very attractive and negotiable
Key Competencies Requirements:
- MS Office suite – above-average proficiency
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Energetic, highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently and productively.
- Professional disposition and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Result oriented, target driven proactive and solution-minded attitude
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Leading Change
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills