A reputable organization in the manufacturing sector seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Good understanding of Project Management principles and tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of metals and operations of a factory
- Proven experience in practical Project Management
- Experience as an Operations team lead (5 years min)
- Experience in supplier and people management
- Experience of effectively, developing and motivating a team of people.
- Experience in handling and reporting operations information
- Problem Solving Skills
- Prior work experience in a factory/operations environment
Skills and Abilities
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage time and to prioritize work effectively.
- Proven negotiating skills.
- Tenacious when it comes to problem-solving/acquiring key information.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills - Initiate and develop practices, analyse and use judgement to identify the best solution
- Strong influencing skills
- Prepared to work extended hours if required and to also travel
- OND/HND or BSc
- Project/Operations Management Certifications