RyteGate Technologies and is a young but fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for growth within the organization and performance-driven bonus reward programs.
Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, RyteGate is looking to add a qualified candidate to our team in Nigeria.
If your dedication is matched only by your professionalism and drive to succeed, then this is the place for you!
- Seeking an ambitious, forward thinking and highly motivated individual who will move the company forward with
- strong leadership, committed people management and a commercial focus on project sourcing, delivery and
Successful candidate must
- Be commercially astute, robust and resilient
- An excellent communicator
- People oriented, adaptable and customer relationship focussed
- Have previous Manager experience from an IT discipline within the Software Development sector or similar background
- Have experience of operating in a multi-faceted role and have demonstrated a strong track record of success to date
- Source and oversee the development of new businesses
- Maintain, develop and expand the company’s product portfolio
- Direct the Department’s planning activities , provide leadership and overall guidance in both the administration and operation of the department.
- Manage the promotion, development and extension of the business of the department.
- Protect the reputation and interests of the company
- Responsible for the full profit and loss of the Department.Identify the long range objectives of the company and recommend their adoption to the Board
- Prepare plans and programs for the attainment of approved objectives and oversee their implementation
- Oversee the development and implementation of all activities of the department including marketing, financial control, personnel and industrial relations, audit and procurement
- Direct the preparation of operational matters
- Develop and manage the implementation of group policy regarding work environment, administration,accounting, purchasing, reporting and human resources
- Maintain knowledge of all competition
- Attend and participate in various industry associations
- Ensure all registration and certification required in the IT industry is acquired and up to date
Board of directors
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Project management certification an asset
- MBA an asset
- Minimum 10 years in the IT industry and project management
- Good communication skills and strong English capability both verbal and written
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Must be a team player in all aspects
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Strong financial control knowledge
- Ability to prepare budgets, analyze financial statements and understand accounting issues as they relate to the IT industry
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project)
- Cross cultural and cross ethnic exposure
- Ability to speak any of two of the major Nigerian languages (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa) an asset
- Ability to speak French an asset
- Ability to successfully bid and win profitable contracts
- Ability to identify lapses and areas of need in the IT industry and proffer solutions on commercial basis
- Ability to enhance the customer experience of existing clients.
- Must be proactive and forward thinking