The client is a fast-casual dining restaurant chain located in Lagos' busy business districts. They specialize in hot toasted sandwiches and fresh salads, all prepared with the highest quality ingredients. The client caters primarily to the corporate consumer, who seeks speed and quality at the best price. The client also provides delivery and catering services for our clients.
Job requirements include:
- Manage all employees, including the assistant manager, FOH, BOH, cleaners, security personnel, drivers, back office, etc.
- Oversee an efficient stock management process including purchasing and tracking inventory
- Implement systems that increase company’s profit and reduce costs; adequately meeting desired company targets
- Manage day to day operations of the restaurant and parent company
- Oversee hiring and training of staff – manage training systems and procedures
- Issue formal queries, suspension notices and termination of employment
- Structure adequate employee roster and oversee employee scheduling
- Manage opening and closing procedures of shop in accordance with proper company protocol
- Ensure adherence of proper health and safety protocol as specified by Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Ensure all areas of the premises are kept clean AT ALL TIMES
- Attend to customer complaints and queries as they emerge
- Ensure the brand is properly represented at all times
- Oversee weekly company meetings that address any employee/customer issues and concerns
- Manage onsite and offsite events
- When necessary, adequately represent the brand on private and public platforms, both on and off site
- Update executives with detailed weekly and quarterly reports of all areas of the brand
A description of our ideal candidate for management is as follows:
- At least 10 years of hospitality experience and formal training.
- At least 5 years of restaurant management experience.
- Fast food restaurant experience.
- Coffee shop experience, a plus.
- Training at an internationally acclaimed establishment, ideal.