- Manages and leads complex and challenging risk-based internal audits and controls, producing reports and recommendations for Genesis Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Thereby provides Management with independent, timely and reasonable assurance that internal control systems are adequate
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or related course is preferred.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Excellent knowledge of business processes and risk-based auditing
- 7 to 10 years progressive work experience with a focus on process improvement.