- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- The candidate must have an engineering and administration related experience in remediation, waste management, pipeline construction, Oil & Gas upstream and downstream sector.
- He/She must have a high drive in restructuring and transformation
- Must be result orientated in businesses that are used to assessing manager’s based on KPI and results.
- He or She must also have the ambition and energy to deliver on projects transcending what the group is doing.
- Excellent Leadership skills with the ability to work as a team leader, supervisor and manager and also special skills in detecting rare talent and nurturing such talent is also essential.
- The right Candidate must be methodical in his or her approach with a multi-talented back-ground, with a "willing and ready to learn" approach.
- Must possess demonstrated progressive track record of success within their career and also a sound commercial business understanding. Other useful experience in IT, Legal and Accounting are also an added advantage.
- Must have Proficiency Certifications in Computer Packages in relation to the Job, Working Knowledge of any or 2 of the following Autocad, Archicad, Civilcad, Orion.