We are HR consultants who are adept in Marketing, finance and, of course, human resource management as to fully understand issues and inefficiencies in human resources and how to remedy them.
We are experienced HR specialists, as this type of HR career involves possessing a deep understanding of everything from organizational management to labor laws to equal opportunity employment and beyond.
We offer strategic services that are of importance to large operations and also work with smaller companies who may need basic services related to recruiting, hiring, benefits, performance management, and training.
To develop and grow the business unit in line with the existing project currently been development, create a marketable real estate company in line with our vision and mission.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.