- Ensure the creation and implementation of strategies that will grow the business of the different health start-ups
- Design and operationalize the use of information technology to improve service delivery
- Develop and deploy a robust data system to monitor the daily operations and growth curve of the health start-ups
- Ensure accomplishment of marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, branding and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- First Degree in Medical or Pharmaceutical or any science-related course.
- A Master’s Degree in management would serve as an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
- Excellent communication, presentation, and people management skills.
- A track record that demonstrates the ability to lead an organization to profitability.
- Proven working experience in the Healthcare
- Strong background in market research and analysis.
- Previous experience as a Business Developer.
- 35 years and above.
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft packages.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.