- Oversee formulation and sustenance of security policies needed to protect the company’s assets.
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Creating and leading the organization’s security strategies and programs. Working to reduce security risks and quickly respond to security issues that affect the company’s physical and intellectual security and its personnel.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Typically in charge of a security team, performing both technical and managerial duties.
- Overseeing the protection of the physical and intellectual assets of the company.
- Ensuring that proper security and safety measures are in place at all times.
- Limiting the Group’s exposure to liability risks and to properly protect intellectual property, physical assets, and employees.
- Developing a budget for security operations, which include the equipment and security personnel employed.
- When necessary, act as the company’s liaison with law enforcement.
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role, a minimum of 8 years experience
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, procurement, operations etc.)
- Critical thinking, situational awareness, good judgment and decision making, physical strength and stamina.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, cooperation across departments whilst maintaining discretion, confidentiality and focus.
- Conversant with all security agencies, relevant laws, external regulations and best practices.
- Honest person with very high integrity and independence