Roles and Responsibilities :
Directs, manages and optimizes overall operations of all plants
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments
- concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring policies and making decisions guiding productivity, quality, cost efficiency and
- safety of plant operations.
- Oversees material demand planning, store/inventory activities
- involving procurement of raw materials, movement of materials
- within the facilities and outward movement of materials.
- Leads any labour related activities regarding the plant
- Directs plant level support functions including finance,
- maintenance, materials, quality assurance and human
- resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations.
- Ensures seamless and prompt communication with the Head
- Office on plant affairs/operations with respect to but not limited
- to timely reports; collection of data, performance analysis and
- targets, sales performance, KYC update, inventory management etc.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Experience in administration, logistics and production business processes
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in manufacturing managerial role.
- B.Sc./B. Eng. in Engineering and additional business
- administration professional courses
- Competency (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude)
- Strong leadership, customer and interpersonal skill
- Organisation and time management skill
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills