Lekki TV is an online entertainment platform that seeks to educate and engage the audience by creating awareness of events and other social activities. It is also an informative forum that provides in-depth information about issues and stories that matter not only in the country but worldwide.
- The candidate would be responsible for the overall running of the business, management of the entertainment staff, finance and budgets, marketing and sales etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant professional qualification and certifications
- Experience at Top Level Management
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the business
- Ensure full compliance with operating controls, policies, procedures and services standards
- Have and develop a strong alliance with PR agencies and top events management companies
- Overall Profitability
- Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Overall Sales and Revenues
- Business Unit Profitability
- Deployment and Fulfillment of SDG’s
- Growth in Customer Base.
- Good organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Design a workable blueprint for the entertainment industry
- Applicant Must be resident on the island in Lagos state or be willing to relocate.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.