Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited - Our client, a Travel Agency urgently require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
- The General Manager is responsible for the overall coordination and supervision of daily operational management, sales development and Staff & Financial Management
- Provides Business structures to deliver professional and competitive travel products to meet the demands of the travel market.
- 5-10 years’ work experience in a Travel agency with at least 2 years as a General Manager
- Ability to manage the team, stay organized, handle various projects at one time by leading others and delegating
- Ability to oversee the smooth, efficient running of the business
- Ability to provide incentives, bonus schemes and competitions for managers and team members to go above and beyond the expectations of their job roles
- Ability to communicates assertively to the managers and team members
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively at a senior level
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.