CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive Engineering Work Order Requests (EWRs), prints or sketches for the job
- Must be able to read blue prints and sketches
- Installs and maintains the generator wiring, electric motors and machines
- Repairs electrical faults in generators, alternators, pumps, electric motors and low voltage switchboards.
- Read and interprets mechanical drawings.
- Installs generator sets ranging from 4 to 1000 KVA for complete generating stations;
- Inspects maintains and repairs generator sets and diesel driven pumps
- Overhauls and rebuilds generators
- Perform other duties as required.
- Certificate showing technical competency at the journey level as a Generator Mechanic.
- Completion of four year trade apprenticeship or similar vocational training in low voltage electrical systems and maintenance.
- OND or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum three years of experience as Generator Mechanic in the FMCG industry.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of diesel generators in the FMCG industry, including experience with Volvo and Perkins diesel engines;
- Experienced and competent in use of machine tools and measuring instruments, including lathe and drill, calipers, micrometers, telescopic, trammel and pressure gauges; high speed diesel alternators in the range 4-1000 KVA;
- Demonstrable ability to work with a multi-national workforce required;
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.