Escape Room Nigeria - We bring all the excitement you want just a click away! Escape Room Nigeria provides one-stop shop for all the fun and adventure activities you can find in Nigeria. If its not here, it does not exist!!! Do you want to escape from boredom to have the fun of a life time? You will find all sort of adventure games here: escape rooms, paintballs, bubble soccer, jet-ski, kayak, Go-Karts, etc. Get ready for a ride of a life-time!
- They provide an enthusiastic attitude while maintaining a professional, service-oriented focus.
- A Game Pilot is responsible to receive and greet teams, introduce games, explain game rules, answer questions, monitor games remotely, give clues/hints/help, identify potential problems in advance, take group photos, sell promotions and apparel, and accurately reset game rooms.
- A Game Pilot is highly skilled at uncovering guests’ needs during game moderation, and then following through with timely and decisive solutions.
- A Game Pilot will be able to understand and identify guest needs to ensure ERN's mission to deliver an amazing experience to every single guest. In addition, Game Pirates are often called upon to help with apparel and products, game room/building upkeep and maintenance.
- A Game Pilot’s success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. Our Game Pilots are proud to represent Escape Room Nigeria and get great satisfaction from seeing guests thrilled by their experience with us. The Game Pilot's position allows for rapid growth and promotion opportunities in a growing company.
- Commitment to treating every guest as valuable and worthy of 100% focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively lead groups of 2-12
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Google Doc.)
- Commitment to learning and growing in core skill sets
- Humility, teach-ability and the ability to handle constructive criticism with maturity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal well with change
- Invigorated by constant personal interaction with guests
- Detail orientation and high level of focus.
- Passionate about Games and eager to share that passion with others.
- Willing to learn and embrace guidelines/policies behind ERN’s unique style of service.
- Flexible availability. Your work hours will be based on business needs - nights, weekends, and holidays
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.