Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
- We are looking for a right-brained architect to perform all phases of Furniture Production, designing, purchasing and overseeing the production. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing products.
- Will be responsible for managing the production of furniture as per order & client requirement.
- Will be responsible for coordination of raw material
- Will be responsible for executing client orders in a given time schedule
- Will be planning material, machine & manpower.
- Will be responsible for manufacturing in various department & shop floor.
- Will plan monitor production at every stage of manufacturing.
Ideal Candidate must have the following:
- BSc/BA in Furniture Production/Architecture or any related field.
- 5 years of experience as a sample maker/ Production manager or similar role
- Technical education background (architecture, engineering or similar)
- Proven leadership skills
- Good English skills
- Ability to work within a busy environment
- Demonstrate experience within a furniture manufacturing environment
- Positive, enthusiastic and looking for leadership opportunities
- Ability to make/ supervise the production of sofas, chairs, beds, tables. stool.
Key Skills Required:
- Able to make/ create new samples with designer
- Able to launch new samples together with the workers and prepare everything for production
- A strong track record working with both people and processes.
- Previous experience as Production Planner/Production engineer or similar role
- Proactive, logical, efficient and self-motivated.
- Emotionally intelligent with a creative approach to problem solving
- Capacity to train & instruct workers how to make the new furniture pieces and models
- Working closely with the design, Purchasing and QC teams to ensure production is efficient with full utilization.
- Emphatic communicator, able to see things from other person’s point of view, well presented and businesslike.
- Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following-through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.