AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Computer /Electrical/ Communication/Network Engineering or a related subject
Skills Must include:
- Knowledge of Python, C sharp will be additional advantage
- Experience of developing online solutions across multiple browsers and devices
- Experience of designing and working with CMS (content management systems)
- Flexible approach, self motivated, accurate and organised.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.