Printivo is disrupting the Nigerian printing industry through its efficient printing expertise, wide range of design templates and the reach of the internetA web-to-print platform offering Nigerians affordable print products and on-time delivery.
What you will do
- Talk and meet end users directly because you care about what they think.
- You will be creating online experiences for physical print products.
- Constantly bring your product ideas to the table because we’ll listen.
- Create better and smarter ways to get things done.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience
- A strong understanding of how web applications work.
- Experience in PHP, MySQL, MVC Framework (CakePHP/Laravel) required.
- Can move seamlessly between front-end, back-end, middle-end… any “end” really
- Love creating processes and tools that help developers focus on quality.
- A “Go getter ” attitude; understand that whatever you build will continuously grow and be edited for improvementsNothing is a waste of time.
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent (This is not a deal breaker)
- Experience using Nginx & IIS web servers.
- Remote friendly.
- Personal internet.
- Access to paid resources such as courses on Udacity and development tools.
- Opportunity to learn about running a startup in Nigeria and being able experiment or dip your hands. anywhere in the stack including UX design and marketing.
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment.
- You will be working directly with other young minds in print, design, sales, marketing and more.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.