A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- To develop critical products for our clients, and offer excellent technical support
- Functionally Reports To Head, PAD
- All Employees
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and existing upgrade software and other assigned systems
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create scalable, automated solutions for the company's customer base
- Craft well designed API’s to be consumed by biometric devices & front-facing user elements.
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, and customers to develop tailor web solutions to their needs and requirements
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Other duties as may be assigned by Line manager/HOD
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Software Developer or similar role
Key Competencies Requirement:
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Vuejs, Reactjs is preferable
- Ms Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
WORK CYCLE (HOURS/ DAYS):
- Monday – Friday (8.00am – 5.00pm). Hours of work might change as the exigencies of work demand
- ₦125,000.00 net take home and other allowances