We’re in search of a Full Stack Developer, who can transition effortlessly between front and backend coding. That is, fluent in creating and maintaining websites and mobile apps that thrive on strong architecture, while supplementing with data-driven applications that optimize site and app functionality throughout the lifecycle of any project. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will work on all layers of our technology stack that includes but not restricted to AWS Cloud services, Node.js, HTML5, Nginx, Apache, IIS, Linux, Java, .NET, NoSQL (MongoDB, Dynamo DB), PostgreSQL, RESTful Web Service etc. You will work with the other members of the development team and be assigned new features/modules development projects. You will be required to work on all aspects of the software development life cycle. At Robert and John Limited we work as an agile team and often are managed through shifting priorities as business objectives demand.
- · Have a good grasp of the overall architecture of all products and services.
- · Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness of applications, maintain code integrity and organization.
- · Collaborating with both in-house and third parties’ development team to design and launch new features.
- · Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- · Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- · Understand and implement security and data protection.
- · Work with cloud message APIs and usage of push notification.
- · Work with code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- · Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites and apps on the back end including managing database administration and hosting duties
- · Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- · Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team.
- · Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- · Ensuring Company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects.
- · Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- · Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to Company needs.
- · Writing technical documentation.
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- · Strong Computer Science fundamentals (Object-oriented design, data structure, algorithm and problem solving)
- · Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP and MySQL, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS and Node.js.
- · Experience in working with languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby.
- · 2-3 years working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- · Experience working with server technologies including Apache, IIS, Node.js, Meteor, Nginx and J2EE.
- · Experience in API design and development.
- · Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- · Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised as required.