Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering. Whether you are a saver or investor, our profitable innovative platform allows individuals and businesses to access a type of investment designed to suit the current financial crisis, which has affected the economic value of the Naira and a fall in Economic activities.
- As Full Stack Developer you will be participating in the full lifecycle of development, from initial concept, requirements gathering, scoping and architecting through QA and deployment to production, including making changes to web front end, back end and databases.
- We are creating a brand-new Development Hub, located on the mainland and moving to island 2019, providing more opportunities for high class talent to lead our IT Department. We have multiple opportunities available to join our team as a Full Stack Developer on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive an attractive salary per annum depending on experience.
Why We Need You:
- We need you to help us realise our micro service based vision as we continue our quest to deliver great website and software for our chosen markets, in Nigeria and abroad.
- We have lots of exciting features that are waiting for you to get your teeth into, and a supportive team in which to get things done.
- Work closely with the team to help shape and deliver great features, and maintain a high level of performance
- Help shape and maintain awesome coding standards
- Help the team by mentoring staff and developing the skills of others - via PR reviews, retrospective meetings
- Make a difference in the direction of our products
- Be part of a great team that enjoys socialising (great company-wide end of year gatherings)
- We need a strong developer, who has been in a senior position, looking to step into a lead role. While you will be leading a small team, the majority of your time will be spent hands on coding.
- You will help design, architect and implement projects, while dictating a team of developers, as well as remaining hands on (around 80% of the time).
- This is a great opportunity to progress to the next level of your career, while being able to stay hands on (which is why you got into development in the first place).
What We’re Looking For
- You know when to innovate and explore completely new solutions, while understanding that there’s a time and a place for tried and tested approaches, too
- Knowledge of modern front-end and back-end development skills
- A team player attitude.
- You have significant commercial development experience
- You're a driven, pro-active, pragmatic problem-solver - and will enjoy demonstrating this to us along with proven, relevant commercial experience
- You are curious and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- You have a self-motivated mindset with a genuine desire to solve problems.
- Be keen to help architect solutions and scale a product.
- Have a high bar for how things you build both work and look.
- Enjoy brainstorming product and technical ideas.
- Excited by the idea of scaling an app to millions of users.
- Be a proactive team leader
- Be entrepreneurial
- Display knowledge and excitement for web and mobile technologies, we definitely want to hear from you.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.