A reputable service station seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Ensure joyous experience to customers and guests through cool pleasant services.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings and events to enhance quality in services.
- Maintain inventory controls of materials, items and products.
- Maintain the service station premises in a neat and organized manner.
- Maintain good relationships with the vendors and suppliers.
- Bill and collect payments from customers for services rendered.
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Minimum of second class upper 2.2/HND Upper graduating grade
- Must not be older than 28 years old
- Graduates of either a University or Polytechnic.