- Experience with Docker/Containers, REACT/REDUX, SPAs, PWAs, and public Clouds (AWS).
- Proficient in REACT/REDUX
- REST & AJAX
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Proficient around a MacOS/*NIX environment
- Possess the ability to take a feature from scoping requirements through actual launch of the feature.
- Implement front-end product development from launch through scale.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code, quickly
- Work with a team of remote developers: be able to tackle assigned tasks, manage and track performance while collaborating w/ team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and DevOps
- Be decent in Computer Science fundamentals in design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent written, verbal, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in creating and deploying PWAs (Progressive Web Apps)
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Be hardworking. Have grit, growth mindset, and don’t be a shitty person.
- Start-up experience is a plus. Comfortable working in an agile/lean environment.
Work mode: Remote
Proficient to Expert React/Redux engs
2-4 years of experience
Full time, No Conflict of Interest, Fully remote
N3.8M - N4M annual salary
Annual performance-based bonus