Engineering Culture: Agile, Remote, & Talented. Neu has a small (but growing) team of talented engineers, working full time remotely, with 2/3s of engineers based in Nigeria. We are a progressive eng team leveraging the newest tech such as Kubernetes, Docker, Typescript, React/Redux, Postgres, etc. We practice agile dev practices including standups, backlog tasks, time costing, etc. If all of this sounds interesting to you then we encourage you to apply.
- Experience with Docker/Containers, Microservices, and public Clouds (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Proficient in React & Redux
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement frontend product development from launch through scale.
- Possess the Ability to take a feature from scoping requirements through actual launch of the feature.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code, quickly
- Work with a team of remote developers: be able to tackle assigned tasks, manage and track performance while collaborating w/ team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in creating and deploying PWAs (Progressive Web Apps)
- Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and DevOps
- Be decent in Computer Science fundamentals in design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent written, verbal, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Start-up experience is a plus. Comfortable working in an agile/lean environment.
- Be hardworking.
- Have grit, growth mindset, and don’t be a shitty person.
Years of experience: 3-5 (mid-level)
Key skills: Docker/Containers, React/Redux, Typescript, HTML/CSS
N3M - N3.5M annual salary
Annual performance-based bonus