- Accept reservations, changes, and cancellations
- Check-in guests in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Check-out guests at end of stay. Ascertain guest satisfaction
- Ensures guest settles bill through POS, credit card or cash transaction.
- Utilize a variety of software systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports
- Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Work closely with Housekeeper to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A graduate of Social Sciences / Arts
- Relevant experience as a Front Office Executive in a reputable 3-star hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Versatility in use of Hotel Management Software
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.