Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- Our front-end web developer will be responsible for building out the 'client-side' of our web applications, and translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Our Front-End Web Developer will:
- Work with designers and team members to collaboratively own the front-end layer.
- Build responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Track users and interactions on our products.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Promote usability best practices.
- At least 2 years of experience turning ideas into reliable and maintainable solutions
- Proven experience with component-based design patterns and frameworks such as React Angular.
- Experience working on products through their full lifecycle: ideation, development, launch, and iteration.
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines which use tools like Gulp, Grunt, and Webpack.
- Ability to write production quality code with and without pre-processors.
- Ability to quickly create throw-away prototypes when needed.
- Experience writing automated tests for your code.
- Proven experience in UI/UX.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.