Interested candidates will work as our primary UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how an application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop and maintain RCCG website.
- Collaborate with back-end development and engineering teams to generate user-facing feature apps, landing pages and sites.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues.
- Assist developing marketing and product email templates with HTML/CSS.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluency in English.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- Experience with Laravel
- An understanding of ReactJS and/or Angular would be desirable.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.