- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Possess at least B. Sc/HND /OND and equivalent, with specific working Experience for the specified position. Experience in marketing is an added advantage
- Diary management of booking and reservations
- Handling inquiries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member/clients on a timely basis all reservations.
- Ability to contain and deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position