Responsible for opening and closing the office.
Greet and welcome all guests and clients with a smile in a professional manner.
Answer questions, inquiries and address complaints.
Take Messages and redirect to appropriate quarters.
Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
Keep Updated records and files
Work with office maintenance team to ensure a clean and habitable environment.
Support head office team with any other duties assigned.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Document control experience and/or training would be an asset
- Prior experience working for an engineering company would be an asset
Skills & Qualification
Proven experience as front desk staff.
Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers etc.)
Proficient in English Language ( Written & oral)
Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office ( Especially MS Word & Excel)
Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
Customer service Orientation.
O.N.D/ H.N.D/B.sc in any social science related course.
Age Requirement (23 – 30 years old)
Candidate must reside at close to the Island