BridgeLanes is a Real Estate Investment Company; we develop, manage, sell and buy choice properties in choice locations in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Will be responsible for creating and managing the company's social media
- Handle online marketing and offline for the company
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Take up Digital marketing role
- Serves as the managing director's personal assistant.
- BSc; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Corporate office wear is mandatory
- Female only and not more than 26 years of age.
- Resides in Lagos (on the island)
- Pleasant and good looking