A hotel in IKEJA GRA is seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a front desk personnel with immense interpersonal and administrative skills.
- A degree in any discipline but with a passion in hospitality
- Either of the following will be an advantage;
- Travel, tourism or leisure studies
- Experience in a hotel or a related field much preferred
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, and can discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, listening, speaking and written communication skills
- Ability to assist callers and guests in an approachable and welcoming manner
- Ability to work effectively with all levels and colleagues, management and guests
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work well independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment; detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications(Excel, Word), specifically Word and
- internet applications
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work independently and strong organizational skills
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.