Puri Global Service Limited has been at the fore front of providing Nigerians in wide range of high end interior and exterior building and decorative products and services. The organisation has successfully installed an ultra-modern funiture factory/showroom and block /paving stone factory all in Lagos.With mass production capacity, powered by experienced and creative team with core competencies in modern cabinetry and modern production technic and designs. We are leader in cutting tool technology for carpentry and Aluminum industry with special focus on technology transfer for skill acquisition and empowerment programmes
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Candidate must a female below 27 and reside within Lekki, Ajah, or Sangotedo.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.