A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Greet and welcome all guests and clients with a smile in a professional manner.
- Answer questions, enquiries and address complaints.
- Take Messages and redirect to appropriate quarters.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep Updated records and files
- Work with office maintenance team to ensure a clean and habitable environment.
- Support head office team with any other duties assigned.
- Proven experience as front desk staff.
- Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers etc.)
- Proficient in English Language ( Written & oral)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Especially MS Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service Orientation.
- O.N.D/ H.N.D in any social science related course.
- Age Requirement (26 – 32 years old)
- Candidate must reside at Gbagada and its environs.