A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Attend to visitors and maintain employees and department directories.
- Create a positive corporate image at all times.
- Keep records of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms,
- Greet and welcome clients and guests.
- Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding the company’s product and services.
- Perform administrative support tasks.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them appropriately.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Act as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Must be a holder of B.Sc or HND I any discipline from a recognized institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Must be versatile with office machines.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Proficient in the use of Micro-soft office.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- Customer service orientation.