Torilo is a reputable Information Technology Company in Lagos Nigeria. We are growing fast in Lagos and you have a unique opportunity to join our team of world-class professionals who are changing the face of Information Technology and Education in West Africa.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Degree Holder (Must Have Finished NYSC)
- Reside within Lagos with daily commute to Ikeja.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: Flexibility and adaptability
- High level of Confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Experience of electronic diary management is a desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.