We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-
oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make our client feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Ensure client reception area is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Welcome guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Answer questions, address complaints and thank guest after patronage
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep client updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs and get familiar with suppliers
- Take up other duties as assigned (Take picture for online display.)
- Create daily report and present to management
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities and hard working
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- A Female and a Christian most preferred.
- Age range: 23-27 years of age
- Salary: N100, 000