Emplug - We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
- Summary of key responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations
- Inventory the stock of office supplies and order what is needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of OND preferred
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Excellent typing skills with experience taking dictations a plus
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.