- Plan, design, and review detailed architectural drawings and schedules.
- Engage and manage clients at different levels, from junior project managers to executives.
- Lead research initiatives to surface insights around clients challenges and design solutions to address such challenges.
- Coordinate site activities to ensure the design is executed according to specification, quality, budget, and timeline.
- Manage external vendors to deliver tasks within the agreed project scope.
- Develop conceptual solutions that are both innovative and executable.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors, and digital marketers.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications, and contracts.
- Application instructions
- 4+ years of practical experience in commercial architectural design with relevant experience in interior architecture and furniture design.
- Experience in leading clients and teams through the design process.
- Experience as lead architect on fit-out projects of budgets +100M Naira.
- Ability to translate user needs, technical realities, brand attributes, and business needs into compelling design solutions.
- Creative mind, detailed oriented with excellent design and communication skills.
- BArch / MArch degree required.
- Highly resourceful problem solver and a quick learner.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects
- Strong visualization skills: from quick concept sketching to complete presentation
- sketches, 3D CAD modeling, Revit, SketchUp, Google Apps (docs, spreadsheet, slides)