- Responsible for the charge of the business development of these key areas in African Francophone countries. Also, he/she will assist the management of United Capital to set up an office in Senegal to cover African Francophone activities.
- Originating and executing Investment Banking mandates across Africa with an emphasis on French-speaking countries.
- Conduct detailed financial modeling, due diligence and valuation to develop a business case for potential investment projects.
- Desktop analysis of businesses (financials, markets, products, competitors) and financial modeling
- Bachelor’s degree Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting,Banking or other Finance related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum qualification of a second class degree required. Additional professional qualification or a Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years in a similar capacity within a Financial Services environment
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.