- General Manager & Or Franchise Manager
- Responsible for continuous support of all franchise to ensure efficient operations and profitability.
Franchise Opportunity Marketing
- Assist in preparing and executing the marketing strategy for the Company’s’ franchise opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
Franchise Identification, Selection and Development
- Identify and research potential markets to launch a franchise and advise the Manager of new opportunities.
- Identify and locate potential customers in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Assist in the launch and development of the franchise as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Work as a point of contact between the franchise and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of the franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practised in the franchise.
- Assist in developing sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that the Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of organizing ability
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power-Point and Social Networking
- Goal Oriented
- Detailed Oriented
- Team Work
- High ethical standards of integrity & dependability
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.