- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, food technology or manufacturing engineering or a similar discipline. With adequate experience in a food manufacturing, storage handling industry with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a food production technician.
- In charge of the processing and manufacturing of food products.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations at food processing industries to ensure optimal product quality and maximum profit for company management.
- Direct and supervise the activities of food production staff.
- Set and implement standards, procedures, and processes for the manufacture of high-quality food products.
- Have considerable knowledge of good management practices (GMP)
- Remuneration: very attractive