Care International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
Location: Yusufari, Yunusari & Nguru in Yobe State. Dikwa & Gwoza in Borno State
Slots: 4 per location
Position Type: Regular
Duration: 4 months (extendable)
- Assist in the distribution of commodities including timely planning and supervision of the distribution.
- Mobilize and sensitize project participants to actively participate in the implementation of field activities.
- Timely prepare and submit field reports.
- Properly engage with stakeholders in conformity with CARE core value.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor or her/his designate.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to deal well with a diverse population.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work closely with other employees to ensure positive, constructive environment within the program or department, and throughout the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, while maintaining a sense of humor and a positive, solution-oriented approach.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of CARE International.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak local language(s)
By submitting your Application for this position you agreed to CARE’s ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.