- Plan, forecast and execute food and beverage orders
- Process customer complaints patiently
- Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs
- Check food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed
- Track and order shipments
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards
- Plan, hire, train, oversee and manage the members of staff
- Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers
- Always strive towards an exceptional customer experience
- Read the hotel & restaurant log book and check that all previous employees have duly signed the log book. Check that waiters are taking action “if needed” for task cited in the log book. Check if there is any function in the hotel for the current day
- Check that all employees are on duty, well groomed.
- Make an outlet inspection, to check the restaurant set up, lobby bar set up, kitchen is clean, items need for service. That no material is damaged in your respective outlets.
- Make sure that sound system/music is on in the lobby bar. Check all light, fan, a/c
- Assist cost controller for inventory bar/daily stock taking
- Request kitchen/bar store receive voucher
- Proceed with purchase for f&b needed items by 11:00 a.m.
- Take log book and assist to the morning briefing. During briefing, to announce previous day f&b revenue per outlet, any problem that occurred during the previous day + daily reservation.
- Proceed with void if needed
- Check with executive housekeeper if water is needed for guest room
- On every Saturday, to coordinate with executive housekeeper for staff uniform delivery for Monday (not later)
- To check that gpos posting has been proceeded correctly
- To conduct training if planned for the day
- To conduct a staff briefing and give job allocation prior beginning service “breakfast, lunch and dinner”.
- Check if any function is going on; be sure that order is posted on the kitchen board.
- Write all needed report for next shift in the log book.
- On every Friday, to forward the weekly duty roaster to the personnel manager, to check if any training form must be filled out, to forward list of employees overtime to the personnel manager
- By Tuesday, to prepare the next week daily plate buffet menu and forward it to the general manager/resident manager for approval.
- To participate to the weekly executive committee meeting
- On the last Friday of the month, to provide the personnel manager with the next month employee departmental training schedule.
- On the last executive committee meeting of the month, to provide the name of your suggested employee of the month. Reason for nomination shall be specified.
- To discuss and address a note about safety/security issue in the hotel. To follow up on budget and objective and goals
- To proceed with monthly inventory “restaurant/bar/kitchen items” last day of the month.
- To review the menu and discuss with resident manager about change that shall be made
- To proceed with quarterly inventory material and chinaware. “March, June, September, and December” report to the general manager/resident manager for DIFO items inventory for f&b will be forwarded.
- Quarterly budget follow up
- To review the menu mix and discuss about need of change in menu
- To proceed with yearly inventory
- Yearly budget follow up and participate in the following year f&b department budget.
- To evaluate all employees “trough evaluation forms/meetings between staff and head department”
Salary range:150,000 - 250,000
3-5 years Experience