Blue Inn Restaurant, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Costing of recipe and menu:
- Weekly food and drinks cost reconciliation report, supervision and coordination of stocks in the stores, monthly and annual stock takes in the hotel. Purchasing, Receiving, storage and issuing of stocks.
- Market survey, Food Flash report, Approval, and training on the use of procurement /inventory software. And any other jobs assigned or necessary according to the operational need. Processing supplier invoices into the system.
- Processing departmental transfers, requisitions, and allocating them to the relevant departmental codes into the SAGE system.
- Maintaining a cost of sales budget on food and beverage of 30% and 25% respectively (i.e. cost controlling).
- Monitor the purchases, receiving, storage, manufacturing, and sales of stock of the company
- Ensuring that departmental variances are kept to its minimum.
- Ensure that controls are put in place to safeguard the stocks of the Residence.
- Involved in the costing of all menu items.
- Monthly and mid-month stock take (ie. Planning, conducting and computing)
- Ensure that departments are in line with per level agreed upon by Food & Beverage management.
- Daily reconciliation of beverages with Micros and physical quantities viz Opera Revenues.
- Reconciling Food and Beverage summary sheets viz Opera Revenues.
- Making sure Cost Of Sales is in line with the budget.
- Bar physical stocktaking Inventory Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Basis.
- Liquor Store physical stocktaking Inventory as per Requirement Daily, Weekly and Monthly Basis.
- Grocery & Perishable Store physical stocktaking Inventory as per Month-end Basis.
- Kitchen physical stocktaking Inventory on as per Requirement Month-end Basis.
- Maintaining Bar, Kitchen and Store Variance & Cost of Issue Reports.
Store & Purchase Management:
- Maintaining the store (Food, Beverages, Liqueur, Glassware, Crockery & Cutlery, etc.
- Receiving of all kinds and entered in the system.
- Issues to the Cost Centers of the Restaurant and enter on the system.
- Maintain up to date summary of current prices on food & beverage inventory stock, LIFO & FIFO maintaining.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience as a Food and Beverage Cost Controller in a hospitality setup.
- Candidates without practical work experience as a Food and Beverage Cost Controller need not bother applying.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters stating their achievements as a “Food and Beverage Cost Controller” with the subject “Food & Beverage Cost Controller”
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.